Anna and I talked a little before she went to sleep
– Mama, did you have internet when you were little?
– What did you have?
– Toys, books, etc
– How did you make food? Did you have fire?
– Um, yes… I had the same things in the kitchen as you do
– So, did you have a refrigerator? Oven?
….. You can imagine the rest of the conversation….
On our way home Maya was telling me what she did at school. I asked her if she ate everything for her lunch
– Yes, I ate all the crackers… They make me fluffy
Maya runs to the bathroom “I need to go potty!!”
After a minute I can hear her saying:
“Kupka (poop) makes me feel better. Not siu siu (urinating)… But Kupka always makes me feel better.”
Anna: I have a question: Who made God?
Ania left her catechism class and forgot the hat (she misplaced that hat few times already). Dad raised his voice saying she needs to be more responsible and not so forgetful.
Anna: mam za dużo rzeczy na głowie (I have too many things on my plate)!!!!!.
Maya misbehaved and did something to Anna.
Anna: Maya, that’s not nice! That’s not God’s way!
On our way to school Anna had a little dilemma
– Mom, can I have a parrot pet?
– Sure, when you have your own house.
– What if there are not enough houses when I’m 18?
-They’ll be enough houses, don’t worry.
– How do I get a house?
– You can buy it or rent it
– I need a job, but I don’t know who I want to be?
– That’s okay. You still have time.
– But before I can get a job, I need to learn how to drive!
-You will, in high school you’ll learn how to drive.
– And, mama? I’m not sure if I want babies…
After few minutes of being quiet
-I just worry that I won’t be able to find the right house..
On our way home, Maya saw a witch, Halloween decorations in front of somebody’s house.
-Look, Halloween Pani (Mrs Halloween)
From time to time, we learn how much kids actually hear….
Mikolaj in response to a question said: “brain fart”
Maya (who was quietly laying in our bed watching TV) responded: fart hehehe fart
Ania in the morning played Sims on her tablet and tried to convince us how much she NEEDS some money as she wants to build daddy a house. When we refused to spend actual money on her fake money, she tried to explain how much she has and how much she needs to finish the house. We still refused. Anna frustrated (not happy about it) left the room stomping and almost crying…
Maya (who was watching TV in our bed and witnessed everything) said: I’m going to say “sorry” for Ania.